What courses do we offer?
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM)
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC)
- Diploma in Accounting (DIA)
- Diploma in Office Management (DOM)(OUM Franchise Programme)
What is the duration of the courses?
- 2 years 8 months for DIA and DMC
- 2 years 4 months for DIM and DHRM
- 3 years for BIM
Do your courses approved by the MQA & MOHE?
What is the minimum requirement for enrollment in any course?
- For DIM and DHRM - SPM with at least 3 credits.
- DMC - SPM with at least 3 credits including English.
- For DIA - SPM with 3 credits including Mathematics and a pass in English.
How much is the registration fee?
- RM 175
Is there any other charges?
- Yes. RM25 for processing fee.
- Yes. RM60 if the students want to stay in hostel.
What financial aids are available for the students?
- PTPTN *Terms and conditions apply.
- Scholarship under Yayasan Canselor OUM *Terms and conditions apply
- Zakat *Terms and conditions apply
Can I apply for PTPTN loans?
- Yes. All programmes at IOC are approved and accredited and as such students are able to apply for loan subject only to the conditions laid down by PTPTN
Do you provide accommodation? Which area?
- Yes. The hostel is about 4 km from the campus. Transportation is provided.