Bachelor of Management with Honours (BIM) - OUM Franchise Programme
This programme aims to meet the country's growing demand for professionals in management. The programme encompasses various facets of management as well as emerging disciplines of a global and technology-driven economy. In addition, the programme allows students to acquire in-depth knowledge in selected fields of management.
Students are required to accumulate 120 credit hours in order to graduate.
3 years /9 Semesters - (Full time)
Student's overall marks will be graded based on the total coursework (assignments, presentations, tests & quizzes) and examination components.
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; or
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; or
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); or
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
|Principles of Management||Principles of Corporate Communication|
|Principles of Microeconomics||Cross Cultural Management|
|Marketing Management I||International Business|
|Financial Accounting||Change Management|
|Business Law||Employment & Industrial Law|
|Introduction to Communication||Corporate Governance|
|Algebra and Function / Mathematics||Research Methodology|
|Marketing Management II||Career Planning & Development|
|Principles of Macroeconomics||
|Financial Management I|
|Human Resource Management||
|Management Information System|
|Financial Management II|
- Bahasa Kebangsaan *(exempted for those who obtained a credit for BM in SPM)
- Malaysian Studies
- Islamic Studies/ Moral Studies